Friday, July 16, 2010

Tiffany & Co New Collections 2010 {Part Deux}

{Also know as: Mini Burgers Meet Million Dollar Jewels.}

Mrs. Hamster and I had a blast at the Tiffany & Co. New Collections event on Thursday. You can catch up on Hammy's perspective here.  And now let me share some more lovely bling, and a handful of my favorites, shall we? Right this way...

encrusted ring.jpg

encrustedrings2.jpg

These jewel encrusted bands have an unbelievable WOW factor while still feeling whimsical and fun with a colorful mosaic.

starfish.jpg

Elsa Peretti must have known we were coming- I found Miss Starfish! These adorable pendants dangle on a sterling silver chain.

beans.jpg

I'm also a big fan of Elsa Peretti's Bean collection: Simultaneously precious and chic.

polar bear.jpg

And look! We found Mrs. Bear Cub, encrusted in diamonds no less, and surrounded by an incredible opera-length necklace of diamonds and platinum. Lovely choice, Mrs. BC.

canary2.jpg

stackringscanary.jpg

yellow heart.jpg

These canary diamonds took my breath away. I was most tempted by the yellow and white diamond bracelets- an elegant splash of color and sunshine to accessorize an October bride, don't you think?

But the classic Tiffany pieces that really made me swoon were these pink diamond rings:

pink diamonds.jpg

When I let myself dream big, this is my dream ring. Nothing says our first married Valentine's Day like pink diamonds... *ehem*

Hammy.jpg

Here, Hammy makes love to the camera, err jewelry.

vintage.jpg

This enamel and gemstone collection is inspired by a 19th century design from the Tiffany archives. I looove a good history lesson, don't you?

And finally, because I didn't think y'all would mind a second viewing, the $7Mil, 20.01 carat, D color, internally flawless diamond in the center of this unbelievable necklace... side view:

7mil.jpg

::Phew!:: It's getting hot in here. I think we need some refreshment!

As recent and soon-to-be brides, we simply could not leave without admiring the "candy bar" on the way out. Or really, as a mid-event refresher and again on the way out. And by admire, I mean daintily devour a little bit of everything.

hammycandy.jpg

candybar.jpg

thimblehammy.jpg

And then the clock stuck midnight... or seven... and the sparkly dream of an event was over.  I had so much fun hanging out with Mrs. Hamster and learning a little about the intricate designs of Tiffany's newest collections. If you had to choose...

Which piece is your favorite [round two}?