Yeah, I went there. (And I love Arrested Development).
Where do the Thimbles stand?
- We're in the throes of the invitation design process (okay not "throes." I looveeee this stuff! But it's time sensitive. We'll be in the "throes" of assembly when that time rolls around).
- Our E-pic session rain date is next weekend and I'll need a quick turnaround for guest book and Moo Card info-inserts for the invitations.
- I have a bunch of DIY projects on hold until.. well... I have time to do them. Including table runners, trying my left hand at calligraphy, flower sashes, a hairband and veil, and an escort cards/family tree set up.
- I still need to buy cardigans for the bridesmaids, my mother still needs to buy her dress, and my MOH still needs her plane ticket. (Okay, I'm just assuming that last one is true for comic effect).
- The ceremony needs to be ironed out
- I have to email my florist about some stuff.
The GREAT news is that we are not looking at a move to PA before the wedding!!! YAAAY and the Thimbles rejoiced. Mr. T will be lawyering here in Manhattan.
It may be in light of this recently breaking No Move news that I'm fairly stress-free about this 100 days out business.
But fill me in, hive! October brides, fellow 10x3's, where do you stand? What am I forgetting about? Are we stressed out and exhausted or pumped up and excited?