Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Thimble of My Love: Time for Recaps!

It's finally time to get to the good stuff: Wedding day! These recaps have been a long time coming. I held off at first because I just wasn't ready to dive back in. I didn't want to rush them out like they were another time-sensitive obligation. But then life caught up with me (see Mrs. Panther's recent post that really hits the nail on the head. I need not be redundant. My story: new puppy, moving, more responsibility at work, I lost sight of blogging in my inability to prioritize my life, and then it had been a year). 

But now it's time to share our beautiful pictures, all the details, and the touching and funny moments of our wedding day.

Lorraine Daley Photography

I'm not sure I'm really completely ready. Sure, my wedding was a year ago. I've moved on in my day-to-day, happily married life. But recapping for this beloved Hive, which was such a huge part of my wedding experience feels So. Very. Final.  I'm getting misty and choked up as I type. (Okay, I'm also watching the end of Bride Wars on FX [which I thought was a dude channel?] and it's not helping).  So I guess it's time for me to savor these posts and enjoy reliving and sharing each moment with you.  (Did I just try to twist my procrastination into a compliment? Is that weird?)

Now I'll try to keep it together as I prepare my Wedding Morning posts...

Previously on Mrs. Thimble Catches Up: